Derwent Dual Motor Riser Tilt in Space Transporter Chair with Pressure Relief.
Derwent Dual Motor Riser Tilt in Space Transporter Chair
The Derwent Dual Motor Tilt in Space Transporter Chair is an innovative and dynamic design that solves the challenge of changing care demands.
The Derwent chair incoorporates many features. A dual motor Tilt in Space action with a riser facility also. Transporter chair enables the position of the user to be varied easily and carefully to help redistribute pressure over a larger area reducing the build up of pressure and helping to prevent tissue damage.
The Tilt in Space Transporter Chair is a completely mobile chair and hoist friendly, supporting easy transfer.
- Adapt the Derwent for different posture needs with six different interchangeable waterfall or lateral back styles.
- Support different posture requirements and positions with alternative headrests and pillows.
- Manage specific comfort and pressure management needs with interchangeable seat cushions constructed from a range of specialist pressure care materials.
- Control infections by choosing from our range of healthcare grade fabrics.
- Maintain the highest hygiene standards with quick change covers and replacement cushions.
- Purchase replacement or new support cushions as needed to extend the use of the Derwent.
As with all our fully adaptable health chairs, the Derwent comes with the same flexible choices in pressure care and support, enabling practitioners to design and fit each chair to individual needs and to react quickly to changing needs.
- The Push Handle comes with rubber grips and hook for the handset controller.
- The electric rise Dual Tilt in Space mechanism and recline is controlled by an easy to use handset controller.
- Separate waterfall back cushions can be individually repositioned and adjusted for comfort and support.
- Back cushions can be removed and replaced with more supportive lateral styles.
- The seat depth can be adjusted with 1″ or 2″ adjuster pads that fit behind the back cushions.
- Choose internal seat cushions from a range of pressure care management solutions.
- The chair is upholstered in a vapour permeable multi-way stretch fabric, to aid pressure care.
- The fabric is washable at 95°C and available in a range of colours.
- The Derwent comes with four heavy duty lockable castors which must be braked at all times before using the rise.
Easy Cleaning and Maintenance:
Hygienic quick change covers and replacement back and seat cushions enable easy deep cleaning and maintenance of the chair.
Available with a full range of optional headrests.
Freedom wireless rechargeable battery pack
This is a very specialist chair. Please ring for any advice on this product.
The Derwent has a weight limit of 20 stones.
|Seat Height||19″ (48cm)||19″ (48cm)|
|Seat Width||18.5″ (47cm)||20.5″ (52cm)|
|Seat Depth||20″ (51cm)||20″ (51cm)|