Built in Pressure Relief with the Care Air Chair
Pressure Sore Management Petite Chair Care Air Chair
The Petite Care Air Pressure Sore Management Chair
Langdale Petite Care Air Chair offers simple and stylish comfort for those with a need to prevent or who are suffering from Pressure Sores.
The Care Air Chair blends a range of pressure management and posture solutions with the comfort and style of a chair you would choose for your own home. This is why the Care Air Chair has become one of our most popular healthcare chairs.
This Petite Care Air Chair is a highly versatile rise recliner available with the Waterfall Removable Back option. A deeply comfortable waterfall back with cushions that can be positioned for individual comfort.
With care central to the design, this Petite Care Air Chair has the benefit of an Alternating Air seat cushion. This offers the highest protection of pressure sore management. Also comes with removable covers for ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- Waterfall back cushions can be individually adjusted for the user’s comfort and support.
- Back and seat cushions are upholstered in fully removable and wipeable fabric.
- The seat cushion cover is designed with zip fasteners to allow quick access to remove the seat cushion for cleaning, or to upgrade the pressure cushion to meet the user’s specific needs.
- A convenient pocket is fitted onto the right hand side of the chair for ease of storage.
- The chair comes with, a Dual Motor Tilt in Space Riser mechanism. This movement supports the back in a constant 90° angle as the chair reclines and the leg rest elevates.
- The seat and leg chaise are generously padded with memory foam for comfort and support, and is removable.
- A loop is provided at the front of the arm for the handset to be stored.
- Equipped with castors.
The Chair has the following seat dimensions.
|Seat Height||Seat Width||Seat Depth|
|16″ / 40cm||18″/ 45cm||18″/45cm|
Free delivery and set up in the UK.
Please ring for advice on this chair.